Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Periodically, we will update the FAQs in an effort to efficiently address Eastvale residents and businesses frequently asked questions. If you have a question not addressed in the FAQs, please call the city staff at 951.361.0900.

Q: When did Eastvale become a city?

A:  Eastvale officially became a city on October 1, 2010.  The City's incorporation was on the June 8, 2010 Consolidated Primary Elections at which time residents caste their vote for incorporation as well as the first members of the Eastvale City Council.

Q:  What are the boundaries of the City of Eastvale?

A:  The boundaries of Eastvale are: the Santa Ana River to the South; Hellman Avenue to the West; the I-15 Freeway to the East and Philadelphia Avenue to the North.  Please visit the City Maps area to view maps of the City of Eastvale.

Q:  Where is City Hall located?

A:  City Hall is located at 12363 Limonite Avenue, Suite 910, Eastvale, CA 91752 - in the Eastvale Gateway Shopping Center.

Q:  Will my taxes increase now that Eastvale is a City?

A:  Proposition 13 (People's Initiative to Limit Property Taxation) contained language requiring a two-thirds majority in both legislative houses for future increases of any state tax rates or amounts of revenue collected, including income tax rates. It also requires a two-thirds vote majority in local elections for local governments wishing to increase special taxes.

Q:  What school district serves the City of Eastvale?

A:  Eastvale is part of the Corona-Norco Unified School District.  Please call the district office at 951.736.5000 or visit their website for additional details such as registration information, boundaries, track schedule, schools and more.

Q:  I'm new to the area, do I need to re-register to vote?

A:  If you've moved, changed your name (due to marriage or court order) or if you wish to change your political party affiliation, you must re-register.  For more information on the registration process, please visit the Riverside County Registrar of Voters website.

Q:  What is a Community Facilities District Tax (CFD) and why is it on my property Riverside County Tax Bill?

A:  The Community Facility District Tax is an assessment collected on your property tax bill and the monies collected go to the Jurupa Community Facilities District (JCSD) and/or Corona Norco Unified School District (CNUSD).  The Community Facilities District Act (more commonly known as Mello-Roos) was a law enacted by the California State Legislature in 1982.  The Act enabled "Community Facilities Districts" (CFDs) to be established by public agencies as a means of obtaining funding for the construction of public improvements.  A Mello-Roos District is an area where a special property tax on real estate, in addition to the normal property tax, is imposed on those real property owners within a Community Facilities District. These districts seek public financing through the sale of bonds for the purpose of financing public improvements and services.  These services may include streets, water, sewage and drainage, electricity, infrastructure, schools, parks and police protection to newly developing areas. The tax paid is used to make the payments of principal and interest on the bonds. To view a map of the various CFDs in Eastvale, please visit:

Q:  What is my tax rate and where can I view/pay my property tax bill?

A:  Information about the property taxes, rate, payment methods and more may be found on the Riverside County Office of the Treasurer-Tax Collector.

Q:  Who do I call for Code Enforcement?

A: You can reach our Community Enhancement & Safety Team at 951.703.4440

Q:  Who do I call for Animal Control services?

A:  Animal Control services are provided through Riverside County Department of Animal Services.  Eastvale is a contract city for their services. They may be reached at 951.358.7387 or 888.636.7387

Q:  Will I have a new zip code now that we are a City? Do I list Eastvale as my city when addressing mail?

A: Your zip code will remain the same as it was prior to incorporation. You may now list Eastvale as your city when addressing mail.

Q:  Who manages all the Parks in the City and how do I rent a facility at an Eastvale park?

A:  Jurupa Community Services District (JCSD) maintains the parks West of Hamner as well as offers recreational programming.  JCSD may be reached at 951.685.7434.  The Jurupa Area Recreation and Park District (JARPD) maintains the parks East of Hamner  as well as offers recreational programming. JARPD may be reached at 951.361.2090. 

Q:  Who maintains the trees, green belts and parkway landscaping in Eastvale? 

A:  Maintenance of trees in the City right-of-ways, green belts and parkway landscaping is provided by JCSD.  To report maintenance issues or vandalism, please call 951.685.7434.

Q:  Who is responsible for establishing the water rates?

A:  Jurupa Community Services District (JCSD) is a Board-elected district that provides water, sewer and street lights for over 91,000 people and for maintaining more than 160 acres of parks and over 25 miles of frontage landscape provides the landscape maintenance of the green belts and parkway landscaping. JCSD may be reached at 951.685.7434.

Q:  If it raining, is there street sweeping and enforcement?

A: Yes, street sweeping does take place if it is raining, this way the sweeper can capture as much floating debris as possible.  Street sweeping parking enforcement will also be enforced. Click here for additional street sweeping information

Q: Does street sweeping take place on holidays?

A: Street sweeping and enforcement does not take place on designated holidays. If a holiday falls on your regular street sweeping day, street sweeping it will resume on your next regular designated sweeping day. (i.e. If your regular street sweeping days are the second and fourth Monday and a holiday is the second Monday of the month. Your street sweeping will resume on the fourth Monday.)

Q: My cluster mailbox was broken into. What do I do now?

A: If you see a crime in progress or you suspect a mailbox break in is occurring, please call the Eastvale Police Department (Riverside County Sheriff’s Department), 911 emergency line.  If the crime has already occurred please call the Eastvale Police Non-Emergency line at 951.776.1099 AND the Postal Inspectors Office by calling 877.876.2455 or visiting to alert them of the break-in.  The City of Eastvale has complied a list of FAQ regarding Cluster Mailboxes and Security that can be found here.

Q: My neighbors and I want to pay to repair our cluster mailbox. Who can we call?

A: The United States Postal Service (USPS) has provided a Cluster Mailbox Vendor list for convenience only. The City nor the USPS neither recommends or requires the use of any of the vendors listed.

**For additional Helpful links and phone numbers, please visit the Helpful Links section.