The Roadway Adoption Program allows organizations, businesses, churches and individuals to adopt local blocks of streets and keep them litter-free. The City of Eastvale has designated streets eligible for adoption. These adopted roadways are to be cleaned every 2 months (6 times per year) to provide and maintain a healthy environment. This is a great way to give back to your community while enjoying the benefits of a cleaner street.
Eligibility for the program is as follows:
- Volunteer is a minimum age of 6 years old. Minors need to be accompanied by an adult during each clean up event.
- Community organizations, churches, school organizations or businesses throughout Eastvale are able to adopt a roadway.
- Volunteers must submit complete and signed applications, waivers, and all other applicable forms.
- Those interested in being involved in the community and committed to the beautification of Eastvale are encouraged to apply.
Applications are currently being accepted for program implementation in January 2017. The adopting volunteer(s) must submit one application per adoption group. If a group is adopting the roadway, only one application is needed, though each member will need to submit individual waivers and acknowledgment sheets. Once approved, the adopting Volunteer(s) will be notified. After notification, the adopting volunteer(s) has 60 days to complete the first clean up. Recognition signs will be installed after the group completes two (2) clean up events.
Questions can be emailed to: email@example.com
- Application & Accountability and Dismissal Form
- Hold Harmless Agreement
- Map of Eligible Streets
- List of Eligible Streets
- Program Policy and Overview (updated April, 2017)
- Project Instructions and Safety Requirements
- Clean Up Report Form (PDF)
- Clean Up Report Form (Online)
- Drop-off Location Instructions (New)