The City of Eastvale will be holding its first annual Embrace Eastvale Photography Contest for our community members and to anyone inspired by Eastvale’s beauty. The objective of this contest will be to embrace all things Eastvale, from events, beautiful sceneries, outdoor landscapes, exciting development projects, and anything else that is unique and defining of Eastvale.
Winning entries will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- How well the photo "Embraces Eastvale.” In other words, what makes someone think “Eastvale” versus any other city or town?
- Classification of photographer — student, amateur, professional.
- Photographic quality
- Subject matter category. Please note that all entries will be categorized by the judges. Winners will be chosen within each category
All entries will be added to the City’s photo collection. Winners will receive a certificate and special recognition at a future City Council meeting. All photos will be publicly showcased on the City’s website and at City Hall.
Judging of the contest will be comprised of elected and appointed City officials and staff will evaluate all eligible submissions received by the deadline.
Entry/ Submittal Instructions
- Photo Files should be 6MB or less
- Email options as attached files
- Email DropBox link and/or shared drive link
- Drop files off at City Hall Attn: Communications Team
Please Be Advised:
- Entries may appear in City of Eastvale publications and in various places, such as the Eastvale Billboard, the Eastvale Community Center, in print, on social media platforms, and on the internet.
- The City may also grant outside organizations use of the photographs for publication. The City will request photo credit be given whenever possible.
- Photos from this contest may not be used without permission of the City or the photographer.
- To request permission from the City, please contact email@example.com.
To apply for the Embrace Eastvale Photography Contest click here to download the Entry Packet.