General Right-of-Way and Development Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

A permit is required for all work to be performed within the public right-of-way and/or development areas to ensure orderly and coordinated activities comply with the municipal, regional, state and federal codes, standards, and policies. 

Encroachment Permit Application and Requirements:
Encroachment Permit Application
Encroachment Submittal Requirements
Encroachment Traffic Control Packet