Todd Rigby has lived in Eastvale for just over 8 years and is a California native. Professionally, he works in residential real estate as a broker / owner. Todd and his wife are the parents of 3 children (daughter 8, sons 4 and 4 months.).
Todd received his Associate's Degree from Santa Ana College in Liberal Arts, and received his Bachelor's Degree from Brigham Young University in Facilities Management with a Business Minor. He then went on to receive a Master’s Degree from Azusa Pacific University in Human Resource Organizational Development.
Todd Rigby enjoys volunteering with the Boy Scouts of America, his church and the local sports organizations. Currently he is on the Corona Norco Unified School District Measure GG Oversight Committee. As strong believer in giving back to his community that has provided so much to he and his family, Todd is an active member of his church and community.
Todd looks forward to this opportunity to serve the City of Eastvale and continue the success of this GREAT City.
- Alternate, Riverside County Transportation Commission
- Delegate, Western Community Energy
- Alternate, League of California Cities
- Community Services Committee, League of California Cities
- Primary, Eastvale Schools Sub-Committee
- Primary, Business Success Roundtable
- Primary, Eastvale Parks Commission