Limited passport services are available Monday – Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. by appointment only. Walk-in service and same day appointments are not available. To make an appointment please email email@example.com or contact the City Clerk's Office at (951) 703-4420. Expedited processing is NOT available at City Hall.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, the U.S. Department of State has significantly reduced passport operations and expedited passport processing has been suspended. There are significant delays in passport processing. The Department of State is only able to offer service for customers with a qualified life-or-death emergency and who need a passport for immediate international travel within 72 hours. Please visit www.travel.state.gov for more details.
All applicants are required to be present and bring the following items:
1. Provide a completed new Passport Application Form DS-11
2. Submit Evidence of U.S. Citizenship (original & photocopy) such as:
- Certified birth certificate issued by the county or state*
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- Naturalization Certificate
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship
3. Present your valid identification and submit a photocopy of front and back (double sided copies will not be accepted) such as:
- Valid Driver's License
- Current Government ID (city, state, or federal)
- Current Military ID
4. Provide one passport photo.
- Photos can be taken in the City Clerks Office for $10.00 - Photo Quality Requirement
- Application fee payable to the U.S. Department of State: personal check, money order, or cashier's check; and
- Execution fee payable to City of Eastvale: personal check, money order,or cashier's check.
Passports Previously Issued to Minors A passport that was issued to a minor is not renewable by mail and should be processed at an acceptance facility using Form DS-11 with both the previous passport and the birth certificate (original and photocopy.)
*A certified birth certificate has a raised embossed, impressed or multicolored seal. The registrar's signature and date must be visible. Abstracts which do not include complete parental information are not acceptable for passport purposes. Short-format abstract certificates from California are never acceptable.
*Children under the age of 16, must be accompanied by BOTH parents.
|Fees May Change without Notice||Payment #1
U.S. Department of State
City of Eastvale**
|U.S. Passport Book|
|16 & over (book)||$110.00
||$35.00 (DS-11 only)
|15 & under (book)||$80.00
|U.S. Passport Card|
|16 & over (card)||$30.00||$35.00 (DS-11 only)|
|15 & under (card)||$15.00||$35.00|
|Optional Fees and Services to Add In Check Totals|
|Copy Fee Per Page||$0.10|
|Expedite Postage Fee||$17.13||$26.35|
|When applying for both the book and card at the same time the execution fee is charged only once.|
Renew by Mail
See if you're able to Renew By Mail. It's the simplest way to renew your passport.
DS-82: U.S. Passport Renewal Application for Eligible Individuals (By Mail)
Appointments are encouraged, however walk-in services are available Monday-Thursday between the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Please note that one valid form of identification is required and each signature is $15.00
- Personal Check
- Cashiers Check
- Money Order