Passport services are available Monday – Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. by appointment only. To make an appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the City Clerk's Office at (951) 703-4420.
All applicants are required to be present and bring the following items:
1. Provide a completed new Passport Application Form DS-11
2. Submit Evidence of U.S. Citizenship (original & photocopy) such as:
- Certified birth certificate issued by the county or state*
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- Naturalization Certificate
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship
3. Present your valid identification and submit a photocopy of front and back (double sided copies will not be accepted) such as:
- Valid Driver's License
- Current Government ID (city, state, or federal)
- Current Military ID
4. Provide one passport photo.
- Photos can be taken in the City Clerks Office for $10.00 - Photo Quality Requirement
- Application fee payable to the U.S. Department of State: personal check, money order, or cashier's check; and
- Execution fee payable to City of Eastvale: personal check, money order,or cashier's check.
|Fees May Change without Notice||Payment #1
U.S. Department of State
City of Eastvale**
|U.S. Passport Book|
|16 & over (book)||$110.00
||$35.00 (DS-11 only)
|15 & under (book)||$80.00
|U.S. Passport Card|
|16 & over (card)||$30.00||$35.00 (DS-11 only)|
|15 & under (card)||$15.00||$35.00|
|Optional Fees and Services to Add In Check Totals|
|Copy Fee Per Page||$0.10|
|Expedite Postage Fee||$16.48||$21.98|
|When applying for both the book and card at the same time the execution fee is charged only once.|
Renew by Mail
See if you're able to Renew By Mail. It's the simplest way to renew your passport.
DS-82: U.S. Passport Renewal Application for Eligible Individuals (By Mail)
Regular Service is currently estimated at 6 to 8 weeks.
Expedited Service is currently estimated at 2 to 3 weeks.
*A certified birth certificate has a raised embossed, impressed or multicolored seal. The registrar's signature and date must be visible. Abstracts which do not include complete parental information are not acceptable for passport purposes. Short-format abstract certificates from California are never acceptable.
*Children under the age of 16, must be accompanied by BOTH parents.
Appointments are encouraged, however walk-in services are available Monday-Thursday between the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Please note that one valid form of identification is required and each signature is $15.00
- Personal Check
- Cashiers Check
- Money Order