Road Closures - March 7th
Post Date:03/05/2019 9:00 AM
Return to full list >>
Road Closures on March 7th
Location: Scholar Way between Orange Street and Citrus Street
Date: Thursday, March 7th, 2019
Hours: 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Traffic Impacts & Advisories during Construction:
- Road closures are expected on Scholar Way between Orange Street and Citrus Street; at Evening Breeze Street; at Baltimore Street; and at Mustang Way. (See detour map.)
- Deputies and volunteers will be present. Please obey all instructions, drive safely and do not enter closed areas.
- Access to schools and local residences will be open at all times.
- The event will include a simulated crash scene involving various police, fire, and medic personnel and vehicles - do not be alarmed.
- For additional information, contact the City of Eastvale Public Works Department at 951.703.4470 or Roosevelt High School at 951.738.2100.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this event.