Join us TOMORROW for Two Public Meetings!
Join us tomorrow for our Special City Council Meeting Followed by a regular City Council Meeting in our Council Chambers located at 12363 Limonite Avenue Suite 900, Eastvale, CA.
The evening will start with a Special City Council Meeting starting at 5 p.m. highlighting the following items:
- Community Satisfaction Study Results
- Strategic Plan Quarterly Update
- Budget Session #1 - Goal Setting Session and Public Workshop
Click here to view agenda for the Special Meeting.
Following the Special Meeting, the night will continue into the regular City Council Meeting at 6:30 p.m., highlighting the following items:
- Recognition of Former Public Safety Commissioner Christian DaCosta
- Jurupa-Area Recreation and Park District Presentation
- Eastvale Public Library Update by Branch manager Felicia Chien
- Urban3 Presentation
Click here to view agenda for the Regular Meeting.
We hope to see you there!