SCORE Workshop - 5 Social Media Trends to Implement in 2019
- Date: 01/17/2019 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Introduction: Come to the FREE SCORE Workshop from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. in the City Hall Council Chambers!
"5 Social Media Trends to Implement in 2019"
DATE: Thursday, January 17, 2018
TIME: 4 PM – 6PM
LOCATION: Eastvale City Hall 12363 Limonite Ave Ste. 910 Eastvale, Ca 91752
Today, social media can make or break a business. In 2019, companies seeking to stay relevant on social media will need to stay ahead of the curve and understand the latest social media tools and trends. Learn about the top major trends to help you succeed on social media in 2019. In this webinar you will learn about the following modern digital marketing techniques:
- Expand your reach and tap into pools of potential customers.
- Automate your social media conversations with no cost digital employees.
- Create dynamic and personalized ad content and foster more authentic communication.
- How to use personalized social video messages to grow your client base.
- How to use social technology to sell the dream and increase sales.
Presented By: Kim “Kat” Shepherd
Speaker and Entrepreneur
Kim "Kat" Shepherd is a traveler, entrepreneur, author, and business skills trainer and for over 30 years she has worked in as a business and computer professional. Mrs. Shepherd’s business The Ultimate Professional provides training in social media marketing, business skills, and computer software. Mrs. Shepherd is a speaker that incorporates an energetic unique style to engage her audience in an array of business. Both professionals and those new to business take away something valuable when listening to her speak. Kat is do this by speaking from a profound place of experience in the business world. From a start-up company to a multi-million dollar business, she has maneuvered through economic instability and common pitfalls in business world and shares her experience. In speaking on any topic, Kat infuses comical anecdotes, and true life instances to highlight key points
One-on-One confidential Business consulting available every 1st and 3rd Monday at Eastvale City Hall.
Appointments for one (1) hour mentoring sessions can be made on the Inland Empire website at https://inlandempire.score.org/.
COST: There is no cost to attend
Registration is required as seating is limited.