Building Relationships through Community Outreach
Fairplex, home of the LA County Fair, has long been a proud community partner. Their sense of social responsibility guides their decisions on growth and development, building on the community partnerships that they continue to nurture and cultivate. They are dedicated to investing in our collective future — and strive to be a community asset. One example of their commitment is the LA County Fair Community Days Program.
Join the LA County Fairplex as they honor neighboring cities during the 2017 Fair. In addition to all that LA County Fair has to offer, Eastvale Day at the Fair will feature a Community Days parade, a Community Hero presentation and a host of other special events. Support your civic officials, business leaders, volunteers, unsung heroes, local talent and outstanding young people on this very special day. LA County Fair Community Days program is your chance to
show us your hometown pride!
- LA County Fair will run September 1-24, 2017
- Eastvale Day at the Fair will be on Friday, September 22, 2017
Eastvale Day at the Fair Exclusive Offer- $8.00 Admission with two ways to purchase tickets:
- Go to LACountyFair.com/buytickets and enter quantity of Community Day Admission. Use Promo Code: eastvale22
- Visit Eastvale City Hall at 12363 Limonite Avenue to get your tickets and present them at any LA County Fair admission gate on Friday, September 22, 2017
Regular Admission Pricing:
|Weekdays||Weekends + Holidays
|Child, ages 6-12||$8.00||$12.00|
|Child, ages 5 and under||Free||Free|
*Labor Day Monday, Sept. 4, falls under Weekend + Holidays pricing.
Season Pass – $29.99*
*admission on open days during Sept. 1– Sept. 24, 2017
LA County Fair General Information:
Phone: (909) 623-3111
Phone: (909) 865-4070
LACF personnel are available on site for public assistance.
- Blue Gate entrance (Palm St.)
- Yellow Gate entrance (Magnolia St.)
- Green Gate entrance (near Toyota display)
For questions on Eastvale Day at the Fair, please contact Alia Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 951.703.4412