Public Strom Drain Construction from 11/14/17 - 11/28/17
Public Strom Drain Construction: Expect Delays
11/14/17 - 11/28/17
There will storm drain installation on 58th Street and Hamner Ave from 11/14/17 - 11/28/17. Be advised that 58th Street between Hamner Avenue and Jamestown Avenue will be closed.
Traffic Impacts & Advisories During Construction:
- A complete street closure on 58th Street between Hamner Avenue and Jamestown Avenue between November 14, 2017 and November 28, 2017
- Detour signs will be installed.
- Noise levels will be monitored to ensure work performed is within the necessary compliance levels.
- Please obey all posted construction signs, drive safely and do not enter the construction work zone.
- For known delays in traffic, plan accordingly by taking alternate routes and allowing more time for travel.
For additional information, contact the City of Eastvale Public Works Department at 951.703.4470. We appreciate your patience and cooperation through this inconvenience.
Note: Construction schedules are subject to change for various reasons including but not limited to: weather conditions, unforeseen emergencies and other acts of nature.