Pavement Construction - Expect Delays!
Pavement construction will occur on Saturday, September 16, 2017 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM on:
- Archibald Avenue from Whispering Hills Drive to Harrison Avenue and
- At the intersection of Archibald Avenue and Schleisman Road
Please plan accordingly by taking alternate routes as traffic delays are to be expected!
Traffic Impacts & Advisories During Construction:
- Partial lane closure on Archibald Avenue and Schleisman Road with at least one lane open in each direction.
- Eastbound lane on Archibald Avenue between Whispering Hills Road and Harrison Avenue will be closed.
- Traffic signal will be flashing red, at the intersections of Archibald Avenue and Schleisman Road and Archibald Avenue and Whispering Hills Drive.
- Noise levels will be monitored to ensure work performed is within the necessary compliance levels.
- Please obey all posted construction signs, drive safely, and do not enter the construction work zone.
- For known delays in traffic, plan accordingly by taking alternate routes and allowing more time for travel.
For additional information, contact the City of Eastvale Public Works Department at 951.703.4470. We appreciate your patience and cooperation through this inconvenience.
Note: Construction schedules are subject to change for various reasons including but not limited to: weather conditions, unforeseen emergencies and other acts of nature.