State Route 60 SLAB Replacement Project
Be aware Eastvale commuters! The California Department of Transportation (CALTRANS) will be working to replace concrete slabs between San Bernardino County Line and Riverside County Line on WESTBOUND State Route 60 (SR-60) on Monday, July 10th through Friday, July 14th from 8:00 PM to 5:00 AM. SR-60 Westbound will be down to ONE lane during those times. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the closure may continue into the morning rush hours. Please plan ahead accordingly.
The details of work for July 10, 2017 - July 14, 2017 are as follows:
July 10, 2017
- S. Milliken Avenue to S. Haven Avenue
- S. Haven Avenue to S. Archibald Avenue
July 11, 2017
- S. Grove Avenue to Euclid Avenue (SR-83)
- Euclid Avenue (SR-83) to Mountain Avenue
July 12, 2017
- Mountain Avenue to Central Avenue
July 13, 2017
- Central Avenue to Ramona Avenue
July 14, 2017
- Ramona Avenue to San Bernardino County Line
If you have any questions, please call Tyeisha Prunty at (909) 383-1910.
For more information please click here.