The Employee Life Cycle - FREE Business Workshop Hosted By SCORE
- Date: 07/19/2018 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: New Day Christian Church
7155 Hamner Avenue
Eastvale, California 92880
- Introduction: Come learn about "The Employee Life Cycle"!
"The Employee Life Cycle"
About the Workshop:
Even though hiring and firing employees is on the low volume for small businesses, it is crucial to any size business to hire and fire correctly to ensure you are protecting your business by following best practices and employment laws. This interactive seminar will discuss the following topics:
- Best Practices for Hiring
- New employment laws enacted in 2018
- Best practices for letting employees go along with helpful hints and current scenarios to consider.
About the Presenter:
Lynn Hounsley brings over 25 years of extensive experience in human resources, including employee relations, talent recruitment/retention, benefits, compensation, and training. She was the Human Resources Manager for an aerospace corporation in Southern California. She has also been a consultant and held key human resources roles for a large Southern California Life Insurance Company. She currently is the President of Integrity HR, Inc.
One-on-One confidential Business consulting available every 1st and 3rd Monday at Eastvale City Hall. Appointments for one (1) hour mentoring sessions can be made on the Inland Empire website at https://inlandempire.score.org/.